For Your Safety
We hope this message still finds you happy and healthy during the challenging times that continue to be brought by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. To those of you who have faced more serious consequences of this pandemic, we offer our deepest condolences and wish you strength and healing.
In order to continue to ensure we provide a safe environment for our patients and staff, and in compliance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, we continue to institute the following precautions and safety measures:
- Prescreening all of our patients and staff for symptoms of COVID-19 before entering the office;
- Taking of contactless temperatures of all patients at check-in and sending patients home if a fever is detected;
- Requiring all patients to wear a facemask while in our office;
- Restricting office entrance to patients only unless a mobility issue necessitates one family member or companion to offer assistance — we ask that drivers wait outside in their vehicles;
- Social distancing of patients in the waiting room, exam rooms, and check-out areas;
- Availability of hand sanitizer in all public areas;
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) by our staff including masks, eyewear, and gloves;
- Removal of reading materials and beverage centers from our public areas;
- Scheduled disinfection of all “high-touch” areas in our office throughout the day including countertops, clipboards, pens, and restrooms;
- Product sales will be handled exclusively by staff directly to clients—no products will be on display;
- Disinfection of all exam and surgical rooms including doorknobs and light switches between each patient visit;
- Daily, in-depth, professional cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and patient exam rooms throughout the office.
We respectfully request that you help us in these matters by being on time for your appointment and by letting us know if you must cancel your appointment so that we can reschedule you and offer your appointment time to those on our waiting list.
Thank you for your continued support as we continue to address these challenges. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Doctors at Brinton Lake Dermatology