Virtual Visits Now Available!
Brinton Lake Dermatology now offerings remote online visits for new and established patients. We have several photo and video options available to you.
Our office uses PocketPatient™ on iOS or Android. You can also access Telehealth via the Patient Portal with a desktop browser. We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Photo option – Upload photos and chat with your dermatologist within 24-48 hours
– Click on the blue icon in the lower right-hand corner of our website that says “Online Consult.” A chat box will appear and will begin your registration. You may submit your skin concern and digital images to have your dermatologist review your concern and communicate with you.
– This option is for both NEW and EXISTING patients
– The cost for an online consultation is $65. Please note that if you have a flexible spending card or HSA card you may use this to pay for your online appointment! If the doctors feel that your concern will be better addressed in person in the office, you will be notified and you will not be charged for the online appointment.
– Insurance is not accepted for this form of visit. Note that the cost of this visit may be less expensive than some insurances.
Video option – Schedule a video call with your provider
– Call our office to schedule a virtual video visit with your provider. Your provider will video call you within your scheduled time frame to complete the visit.
– This is for ESTABLISHED patients
– Similar to an in-person visit, this virtual visit will be billed to your insurance. There might be a co-payment, deductible or co-insurance based on your insurance benefits plan. You may be responsible for any charges that your insurance does not cover. Please contact your insurance company if you have questions. If your insurance does not pay for this service, you will be responsible for the charges. Our office will be able to give an approximate fee for these charges.
We offer video options with:
• Facetime (can be covered by insurance for select patients)
• Zoom (can be covered by insurance for select patients)
• PocketPatient™ (can be covered by insurance for select patients)
• Dermio (which is cash-only payment)